Let me say first, I ADORE Lorraine Heath. I’ve known Lorraine for years and years–and she always makes me laugh. I’ve been on endless buses with her, traveled on book tours with her and laughed more than is probably healthy around her–mostly about Cathy Maxwell and her macaroons. But that is a story for another time.
What I adore most about Lorraine are her beautiful and wonderful stories. What? You haven’t tried her books? Goodness sakes what are you waiting for–Once More, My Darling Rogue is out NOW!
Besides, anyone with her nicknames just has to be funny! Read on to find 5 Things about Lorraine Heath that will make you want to go out and read her books.
1. Did you have a nickname growing up? Family called me “Lainie.” Kids at school called me “Camel Legs” (don’t ask) or “Olive Oyl.” Apparently I resembled Popeye’s girlfriend.
3. Do you celebrate when you finish a book and what you do? I celebrate with a glass of wine, dinner out with hubby, a trip to the spa, and a thorough tidying of my office.
4. If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why?
- A TV because what would life be without Downton Abbey or Game of Thrones?
- A computer because I can’t have a way not to write my stories—my handwriting is too unreadable to go with paper and pen.
- A Spotbot because I have a dog and sometimes we have…issues.
5. Name three books on your keeper shelf:
Thank you so much,
Camel Legs, er, Lorraine, for dropping by. LOL!
You can get to know more about Lorraine Heath by: