1) Where is the most beautiful/romantic place you’ve ever been? My favorite tropical paradise is Bali (the combination of beaches, art and the spiritual is wonderful). My favorite city is Istanbul (a combination of so many different cultures). The city I’d most like to live in is Chicago (the setting of Sinful Rewards).
2) How do you pick the names of your Heroes/Heroines? In Sinful Rewards, the heroine, Bee/Belinda is torn between Nicolas, a billionaire with a dark past and Hawke, a tattooed bad boy biker. As the men see two different sides of our heroine, I wanted them to call her by two different names. The man we believe is more casual calls her by the very formal Belinda. The man we believe is more formal calls her Bee. Yes, everyone in Sinful Rewards has secrets. (grins) Bee is also appropriate because she believes she’s always second best, the B choice.
3) Since romance authors always write about falling in love, when and how did you discover you were in love? I fell in love with my dear wonderful hubby at first sight. Yes, I didn’t believe in it either. I didn’t really believe in romantic love at all. I thought some people were lucky to feel passion for their friends. Then the hubby walked into a room and bam, both of us fell in love. I told a friend that very day that he was the man I’d marry. We’re from different races, different religions. He’s younger than I am. 20 plus years later, however, we remain very much in love.
4) Who are your must-buy authors? I love Shelly Bell, N.J. Walters, Laurann Dohner, Eve Langlais, Opal Carew, Naima Simone, all erotic romance. I LOVE the hot reads.
5) Print or ebook? eBook, definitely. I read, on average, one erotic romance a day (I speed read). Print would be a nightmare. I love being able to take thousands of books on vacation with me, being able to adjust the font size, being able to delete the stories I didn’t like.
You can find Cynthia at her website